MET have drawn on their experience and expertise of creating the best possible helmets for children to create the Genio. Rather than scale down the adult helmets, they have focused on features specific to the needs of young riders. Their Bimbi-Secure internal geometry concept ensures that there is no contact between the helmet and fontanel, the most fragile part of a childâs head. The shape is not only attractive but it also allows your child to sit up straight while strapped into a bike seat so that they can enjoy the ride. There's an integrated rear LED light so you have the reassurance of additional visibility.
If you have a kid who loves to ride and want them to have a great quality helmet designed just for them, the MET Genio is a smart choice.
- In-mold outer shell construction, shock absorbing polystyrene inner
- Safe-T e-Twist LED Light
- Designed for fontanel protection
- Anti-pinch buckle and anti-slip cam divider
- Anti-allergenic interior padding is hand washable and an insect net is built in
- Reflective rear stickers and integrated rear LED light for maximum visibility